2018-2019 FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE INFORMATION
**Please read carefully, due to the changes in the financial assistance process.**
The Concorde Fire Soccer Club has developed a program that provides financial assistance to qualifying participants. This program assists players with annual dues. It does not cover the cost of uniforms, travel, or tournament fees.
Because the Concorde Fire financial assistance budget is limited, it is possible that Concorde Fire will not be able to meet the needs of all applicants. Each family granted any type of financial assistance may be required to complete 20 hours of volunteer work throughout the playing season. Any family member of the player may work the volunteer hours.
If the player awarded financial assistance registers for participation and subsequently leaves Concorde Fire, the assistance will be withdrawn and the full published fee will be due. The player will not be released from Concorde Fire until all fees are paid in full.
All information will be kept confidential. In order to be considered for need-based financial assistance, you must complete the following financial assistance process:
· Fill out a Financial Assistance application (Click here to complete online form or print a paper copy and submit to the office by the deadline).
· Submit Copy of 2017 Tax Return (required)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Fax to 404-420-2930
· $100 application fee (applied to player’s account and is due upon signing a Financial Assistance Agreement)
Financial Assistance Deadlines:
May 25, 2018 - Returning Concorde Fire players must complete application and submit 2017 tax form
June 8, 2018 - New Players to Concorde Fire must complete application and submit 2017 tax form
All players must complete the application in advance to be reviewed by the Financial Assistance Committee prior to signing up for a Financial Assistance Appointment.
Financial Assistance Process - What happens next?
• Completed applications will be reviewed by the Financial Assistance Committee
• Applicants will be sent an email to sign up for a Financial Assistance Appointment
• Applicants come to Concorde Fire Soccer Club Office for Financial Assistance Appointment to review and signFinancial Assistance Agreement AND pay $100 application fee (applied to player's account)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 404-847-0096 or send an email to the Financial Assistance Committee at FinancialAid@ConcordeFire.com.
Executive Director & Director of Coaching